Working to be the safest for employees and their families, we recognize that safety and risk management can impact not only our bottom line, but also those of our customers. As a result, we manage costs by bringing forth potential or outstanding issues, present resolution, and then correct them as needed for prevention.
These are the guiding safety principles that support our safe workplace as well as the environmental ethics for all of our employees.
- Safety orientation for newly hired employees.
- Daily tailgate and pre-project safety meetings.
- Incidents and injuries can be prevented.
- Each and every member of our organization is responsible for safety.
- Training employees to work safely is essential and is the responsibility of management and supervisors.
- Occupational safety and health is part of every employee's total job performance.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- The prevention of personal injuries and incidents is good business.
These partnerships are developed to support a common vision and commitment to provide employees with a safe and healthful workplace.
- The National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE) - is a non-profit trade association providing a unified voice for tower erection, maintenance and service companies.
- NATE STAR Initiative - emphasizes Safety, Training, Accountability and Reliability by asking participants to commit to requisite levels of training, site safety audits and the implementation of safety programs while adhering to industry best practices.
- The Illinois State Wireless Association (ILSWA) - is a nonprofit professional association with the purpose of developing a local identity for the wireless industry within Illinois and local communities to voice a unified message toward local issues and responsibilities.
- Wisconsin Wireless Association (WIWA) - is a non-profit professional association dedicated to being the voice of the wireless industry in the Badger State. Our members represent the creative talent and energy of wireless carriers, tower companies, network developers, and their supporting vendors.
A safe and successful project begins with proper training, certification and the tools to succeed. Below is a list of our certifications.
- Competent Climber and Tower Rescue / Instructor
- Pre Climb/Tower Climb Inspection
- O.S.H.A. 10 / 30
- American Red Cross CPR / First Aid / AED Adult, Child, Infant
- RF Awareness & Safety / Instructor
- Scaffold Use Certification
- Anritsu Line Sweep Certification
- ODM Fiber Testing
- Advanced Fiber Optic Testing Certification
- Fiber Splice On - Connector Termination Certified
- PIM Certification
- PPC Connectors
- Andrew Cable / Connectors
- Eupen Cable / Connectors
- RFS Cable / Connectors
- Commscope Cable / Connectors
- DragonWave Microwave
- BTS & RBU Commissioning